Thursday, December 13, 2007

Iiiit's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Well, Not really as there is no snow on the ground, no crowded stores blasting Christmas music and no Christmas trees or lights... But I did find out yesterday that I get to stay in UB for the Peace Corps Christmas Party, which is very exciting! Next week we have Peace Corps IST (Inter Service Training or something like that) at a ger camp outside UB, and then there is a Christmas party on the 23rd. I was going to come back to Tsetserleg on the 23rd because I felt bad about how long my friend Tuul would have to watch Sophie, but then a few days ago Tuul said that she would be coming to the city on the 20th, but Ochka (another friend who works at Fairfield's) would watch Sophie, and Tuul would come back with me on the 23rd and we would have our own Christmas in Tsetserleg. But then, last night Tuul and Ochka came over for dinner and Tuul asked if maybe I would stay in UB until the 26th, and that Ochka would watch Sophie until then, so OF COURSE I said YES!!! :) I was sad that I was going to miss the Peace Corps party, so now I am very excited!
IST should be fun too, it will be the first time that all the M18's are together again since August when we swore in, so there will of course be a lot of ridiculousness that goes on in the evenings at IST and Peace Corps ridiculousness is the best kind!

No comments: